2 lbs Crab Legs
1 cup Butter, Melted
2-3 dashes of Tabasco
2 tsp seasoning of Old Bay or Seafood Seasoning
- Preheat the Lynx All Trident grill to 275F and set it for indirect cooking.
- Melt the butter in the microwave and skim off the foam on top to clarify it. Mix in the seasonings with a whisk and stir until dissolved.
- Baste the crab legs with the butter thoroughly and place them on a baking sheet.
- Fill up the Lynx smoker box with woodchips and let the smoker box catch smoke.
- Once the grill is up to temp, place the legs near the heat source but on indirect heat.
- Let the crab legs smoke for about 10-15 minutes before basting again. Continue to cook for an additional 15 minutes or so. Baste one more time after removing from the heat.
- Grill the lemon halves to release the sweetness and charred flavor from the lemons.
- Serve with lemon halves and melted butter.