2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
2 tablespoons Rice Vinegar
2 tablespoons oyster sauce
4 tablespoons, half set aside for frying rice sesame oil
1/4 teaspoon sugar
2 tablespoons Vegetable oil
1/4 cup green onions (scallions)
1 tablespoon fresh ginger
1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
5 oz shrimp, peeled and deveined
5 oz chicken breast, thinly sliced
5 oz pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
2 cups long-grain white rice, cooked
- Preheat Asado Grill on high for 30 minutes
- In a small bowl, mix soy sauce, rice vinegar, oyster sauce, sesame oil, and sugar. Reserve until needed.
- Pour vegetable oil on Asado and spread evenly over the cooking surface. Pour eggs and sprinkle scallions on eggs as they cook.
- When the eggs are set and cooked, remove and reserve for later.
- Quickly sauté garlic and ginger on Asado with a little bit of oil until slightly browned. Reserve until needed.
- In batches, sauté shrimp, pork, and chicken until brown. Reserve until needed.
- Pour extra sesame oil on Asado surface and spread cooked rice. Mix and cook until rice is crispy, about 5 minutes.
- Add eggs with scallions and sauteed pork, chicken and shrimp to rice, mix all together breaking up the eggs as you cook.
- Pour the soy sauce mixture over and continue cooking, mixing occasionally, until the rice has absorbed all the liquid, about 2 minutes.
- Serve while warm and garnish with a few thinly sliced scallions. Serve with a little soy sauce on the side for additional seasoning if desired.